QUALITY PLANNING AND CONTROL
Quality Planning and Control | Software Quality Tutorial | Minigranth
Quality Planning and Control: Introduction
- The process or plan with the help of which certain quality objectives can be achieved is known as quality planning. Often, quality planning is done by the organization before starting the project.
- Quality plan describes the quality objectives of the software product an specifies the quality assurance and other operations.
- For each software or system, individual quality plan can be prepared and generated.
Quality Planning : Process
- Quality control is the process by which the quality of all the factors involved in development are review by entities and the quality management focuses on fulfilling quality requirements.
- Quality control can be defines as the set of procedures used to ensures that a software product will meet its quality goals at best value to the customer and will continue to improve in future.
Quality Planning and Control : Quality Improvement Process
- The quality improvement is a process which ensure that the quality of software is improved every then and now. There are four steps to achieve quality improvement process. These are:
- Test at right time: It means by testing the software product to detect and remove defects as earlier as possible rather than having to resolve them at the end of the process.
- Improve testing organisation
- Repeated Reviewing.
Quality Planning and Control : Zero Defect Software
- Zero defect software does not means the development of “Bug Free” software.
- Zero defect software development is a practice of developing a software product that is maintained in the highest quality state throughout the entire development process.
- So, Zero a defect software contains much less defects as compared to a normal software product.
- The process/rules for developing a zero defect software are:
- The defects must be fixed on everyday basis.
- Regularly review the code.
- Quality modules must be re written.
- Debugging of code effectively.
- Learning from previous bugs.
Our Birthday Week is right here!
We are turning 3 this weekend